• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

ISO recommendations for places to eat in Thailand

11 hours ago, CeejayB said:

Any recommendations or suggestion on where we can experience Thailand cuisine? Is there someone you know there that could be a private local tour guide?

Er, Thailand?

There are many such food tours. For private tours, I would recommend Odynovo, but - full disclosure, I'm biased..I have done work for them in the past. That ended with Covid in 2020.

They only do private custom-made tours. Tell them what you want; they arrange it.

Edited by liuzhou (log)
  • Like 1

...your dancing child with his Chinese suit.

The Kitchen Scale Manifesto

On 2/10/2023 at 2:34 AM, liuzhou said:

Er, Thailand?

There are many such food tours. For private tours, I would recommend Odynovo, but - full disclosure, I'm biased..I have done work for them in the past. That ended with Covid in 2020.

They only do private custom-made tours. Tell them what you want; they arrange it.

Thanks. I'll have that in mind. I also browse about https://gowithguide.com/thailand/bangkok  have you heard about them too?