• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Which countertop steam oven?

SherryCobySam

My replacement, ANOVA steam oven is now turning off randomly and customer service has been giving me the runaround, and in fact, has stopped being responsive to a lot of us probably because they have sold a lot of broken ovens. I don’t wanna have to replace them anymore.

I’m about to report ANova to the Better Business Bureau. When the oven was working, it was amazing. And I would really like to replace it.

How do any of the other countertop to steam ovens show a better track record in terms of build quality?

What about theF .BLUMLEIN Steam Convection Oven?

Not exactly an answer....but steam ovens seem to be very problem prone. Cuisinart has withdrawn from the market.

FWIW my original cuisinart is still going strong.  Maybe you could get one cheap on ebay?

1 hour ago, SherryCobySam said:

I asked about the fb reliability 

I gave away my fb - it is doing yeoman's service in its new home - gets used every day and they couldn't be more thrilled with it. 

• Like 1