• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Tropicalsenior

Tropicalsenior

26 minutes ago, Maison Rustique said:

if you're sharing

More than happy to share. I used this recipe for Liliko'i Bars. I made half a batch and the only change that I made was to put 1/2 tsp of baking powder in the filling. I don't know what you have available for passion fruit juice, but I used this concentrate that we can get here.

20230213_081107.thumb.jpg.4cdcd8313c9d7c63d45a70c49af0e2fb.jpg

One suggestion that I would make is, do not pack the crust down. It makes a lighter bar and by packing it down it can turn into a concrete like substance.

Tropicalsenior

Tropicalsenior

17 minutes ago, Maison Rustique said:

if you're sharing

More than happy to share. I used this recipe for Liliko'i Bars. I made half a batch and the only change that I made was to put 1/2 tsp of baking powder in the filling. I don't know what you have available for passion fruit juice, but I used this concentrate that we can get here.

20230213_081107.thumb.jpg.4cdcd8313c9d7c63d45a70c49af0e2fb.jpg