• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

heidih

heidih

At mainstream market today I was reminded of this topic re pork rinds. In lead uo to SuperBowl the aisles were plugged up with beer dispays and sitting on top of one were these pork rinds along with salsas as the suggested dip. Jumping gun a bit since sporting event is Feb 12 but typical. "On Sale" for $2.50. I prefer the less BigFood brands but I picked up a bag. They had both regular and picante.

The big note on carbs is a flashback to the super low carb diets popularized. 

IMG_1881.jpg

heidih

heidih

At mainstream market today I was reminded of this topic re pork rinds. In lead uo to SuoerBowl the aisles were plugged up with beer dispays and sitting on top of oe were these pork rinds along with salsas as the suggesteddip. Jumping gun a bit since sporting event is Feb 12 but typical. "On Sale" for $2.50. I prefer the less BigFood brands but I picked up a bag. They had both regular and picante.

The big note on carbs is a flashback to the super low carb diets popularized. 

IMG_1881.jpg

heidih

heidih

At mainstream market today I was reminded of this topic re pork rinds. In lead uo to SuoerBowl the aisles were plugged up with beer dispays and sitting on top of oe were these pork rinds along with salsas as the suggesteddip. Jumping gun a bit since sporting event is Feb 12 but typical. "On Sale" for $2.50. I prefer the less BigFood brands but I picked up a bag. They had both regular and picante.

The big nite on carbs is a flashback to the supoer low carb diets popularized. 

IMG_1881.jpg

heidih

heidih

IMG_1881.jpg