• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Thanks

We're going to close this eGullet Q&A session for now, but fresh_a has said we can continue to look forward to his participation in eGullet. On behalf of the everyone here let me take this opportunity to thank fresh_a for his time and effort which has been greatly appreciated.

The eGullet Q&A with a Concierge in France session will soon be archived alongside the other eGullet Q&As in Special Features in the Fridge where it will be accessible for future reference. Let me also thank the members for their participation.

Robert Buxbaum

WorldTable

Recent WorldTable posts include: comments about reporting on Michelin stars in The NY Times, the NJ proposal to ban foie gras, Michael Ruhlman's comments in blogs about the NJ proposal and Bill Buford's New Yorker article on the Food Network.

My mailbox is full. You may contact me via worldtable.com.