• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Ann_T

Ann_T

I wanted to use the Pane al Latte bread to make hot chicken sandwiches for dinner.

HotChickenSandwichMay25th2023.thumb.jpg.d2b82ea74ef741e21098c1855bab23e0.jpg

Got home from work just before 5:30. Moe had the oven preheated to 500°F for me.  Put two chicken breasts in the

oven to roast.  Potatoes were cut using the  Breville Sous Chef 16 Pro French Fry blade which took less than 30 seconds to cut 3 russet potatoes. 

Left to soaked in salted water.

When chicken was half cooked, I did the first fry on the fries.

Chicken came out of the oven after about 35 minutes and rested while I made the gravy.

Just had to slice the chicken, do the second fry on the potatoes , heat the canned peas and

serve.  We were eating in an hour after I walked in the door. 

Ann_T

Ann_T

I wanted to use the Pane al Latte bread to make hot chicken sandwiches for dinner.

HotChickenSandwichMay25th2023.thumb.jpg.d2b82ea74ef741e21098c1855bab23e0.jpg

Got home just before 5:30. Moe had the oven preheated to 500°F for me.  Put two chicken breasts in the

oven to roast.  Potatoes were cut using the  Breville Sous Chef 16 Pro French Fry blade which took less than 30 seconds to cut 3 russet potatoes. 

Left to soaked in salted water.

When chicken was half cooked, I did the first fry on the fries.

Chicken came out of the oven after about 35 minutes and rested while I made the gravy.

Just had to slice the chicken, do the second fry on the potatoes , heat the canned peas and

serve.  We were eating in an hour after I walked in the door.