• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Norm Matthews

Norm Matthews

11 hours ago, MaryIsobel said:

You are so open minded about trying things - the teryaki thighs looks great to me - my husband would go with the mushroom soup version

When I make Charlies mushroom soup chicken, I substitute Cream of Chicken soup, add dry onion soup mix and sour cream and garnish with lemon zest.  I added some paprika this time but it didn't look as good after it was baked.

Norm Matthews

Norm Matthews

11 hours ago, MaryIsobel said:

You are so open minded about trying things - the teryaki thighs looks great to me - my husband would go with the mushroom soup version

When I make Charlies mushroom soup chicken, I substitute Cream of Chicken soup, add dry onion soup mix and sour cream and garnish with lemon zest.  I added some paprika this time butt didn't look as good after it was baked.