• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Norm Matthews

Norm Matthews

13 hours ago, lemniscate said:

Was that an HMart purchase?   That looks good.

I hadn't heard of HMart before. I'll have to check it out. It would have to be an on-line purchase though. There are two Asian markets where I usually shop. This one, where I shopped yesterday is  Oriental Supermarket. It is more Korean-specific than the other one which is 888 International Market.  Both are about a 15 minute drive.

348s.jpg

Norm Matthews

Norm Matthews

13 hours ago, lemniscate said:

I hadn't heard of HMart before. I'll have to check it out. It would have to be an on-line purchase though. There are two Asian markets where I usually shop. This one, where I shopped yesterday is  Oriental Supermarket. It is more Korean-specific than the other one which is 888 International Market.  

348s.jpg

Norm Matthews

Norm Matthews

12 hours ago, lemniscate said:

I hadn't heard of HMart before. I'll have to check it out. It would have to be an on-line purchase though. There are two Asian markets where I usually shop. This one, where I shopped yesterday is  Oriental Supermarket. It is more Korean-specific than the other on. which is 888 International Market.  

348s.jpg