• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

blue_dolphin

blue_dolphin

to edit link

A riff on the recipe for Swordfish with Asparagus and Little Beans from I Dream of Dinner.  The recipe is available online at this link.
I have banned myself from buying asparagus unless it's at the farmers market so I used green beans, without thinking that turned it into Swordfish with Beans and Beans 🙃.  No matter, the little beans are RG's alubia blanca, a bean that just loves the lemony dressing in this dish.  The green beans were tender-crisp and contrasted nicely with the creamy alubia blancas.

69647AA5-2996-4E16-B45A-9D1C19B98761_1_201_a.thumb.jpeg.22a993dd4b34157b4fe04a8c064df927.jpeg

This is a great, quick dish and would work with all sorts of green veg like broccoli, sugar snaps, etc and proteins like shrimp or even seared scallops.

blue_dolphin

blue_dolphin

A riff on the recipe for Swordfish with Asparagus and Little Beans from I Dream of Dinner.  The recipe is available online.
I have banned myself from buying asparagus unless it's at the farmers market so I used green beans, without thinking that turned it into Swordfish with Beans and Beans 🙃.  No matter, the little beans are RG's alubia blanca, a bean that just loves the lemony dressing in this dish.  The green beans were tender-crisp and contrasted nicely with the creamy alubia blancas.

69647AA5-2996-4E16-B45A-9D1C19B98761_1_201_a.thumb.jpeg.22a993dd4b34157b4fe04a8c064df927.jpeg

This is a great, quick dish and would work with all sorts of green veg like broccoli, sugar snaps, etc and proteins like shrimp or even seared scallops.