• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Anna N

Anna N

To add link.

Ever since @blue_dolphinposted this I have been anxious to try this recipe. Pork ribs are one of my favourite foods but they always seem a bit of a challenge. This is about as simple as it gets and produces ribs that are exactly the way I love them. They are not falling off the bone but they are tender enough to enjoy the whole gnawing experience!  Thank you. 

They took longer than suggested. I think I cooked them for about 40 minutes in the Breville smart oven. These were meaty enough that although I would've loved more I didn't need more. This is two baby back ribs. 

783BAFF7-F870-4F96-ABB3-40F51F5F19AB.thumb.jpeg.5560bfd86d45fe182aab78bb253dc96b.jpeg

Here is the link I meant to post earlier. 

Anna N

Anna N

Ever since @blue_dolphinposted this I have been anxious to try this recipe. Pork ribs are one of my favourite foods but they always seem a bit of a challenge. This is about as simple as it gets and produces ribs that are exactly the way I love them. They are not falling off the bone but they are tender enough to enjoy the whole gnawing experience!  Thank you. 

They took longer than suggested. I think I cooked them for about 40 minutes in the Breville smart oven. These were meaty enough that although I would've loved more I didn't need more. This is two baby back ribs. 

783BAFF7-F870-4F96-ABB3-40F51F5F19AB.thumb.jpeg.5560bfd86d45fe182aab78bb253dc96b.jpeg