• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

blue_dolphin

blue_dolphin

I also had a tangy breakfast today.  Broccolini with peanut gochujang dressing from the second Ottolenghi Test Kitchen book, Extra Good Things.

8A93D5D4-4A89-4C6B-B4BE-AF197151B01E_1_201_a.thumb.jpeg.b15d859841f2a0344ea0a86e314f6c90.jpeg

The book recipe includes the broccolini, which gets steamed, then tossed with lime juice and olive oil, peanuts roasted with a coating of brown sugar, soy sauce and olive oil and the dressing made with peanut butter, gochujang, lime juice, fresh ginger, soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic, chives and makrut lime leaves which I did not have. I steamed a few lonely shrimp from the freezer along with the broccolini and tossed some noodles with thinned down sauce so I could call it a meal. 

blue_dolphin

blue_dolphin

I also had a tangy breakfast today.  Broccolini with peanut gochujang dressing from the second Ottolenghi Test Kitchen book, Extra Good Things.

8A93D5D4-4A89-4C6B-B4BE-AF197151B01E_1_201_a.thumb.jpeg.b15d859841f2a0344ea0a86e314f6c90.jpeg

The book recipe includes the broccolini, which gets steamed, then tossed with lime juice and olive oil, peanuts roasted with a coating of brown sugar, soy sauce and olive oil and the dressing made with peanut butter, gochujang, lime juice, fresh ginger, soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic, chives and makrut lime leaves which I did not have. I steamed a few lonely shrimp from the freezer along with the broccolini and tossed some noodles with thinned down sauce so I could call it a meal.