• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

blue_dolphin

blue_dolphin

italics

Caramelized-kimchi baked potatoes from Korean American with a soft boiled egg and grape tomatoes.  The recipe calls for larger potatoes but the header notes say you can use smaller spuds for a party platter and what is Monday's breakfast without a party platter!

6748E703-F819-4D1B-A4F1-BFB0B9C98F3C_1_201_a.thumb.jpeg.51422913ffa12641c435ee877fc8f28d.jpeg

These were really good.  I subbed diced country ham for the bacon but fried it and the kimchi in bacon fat.  Toppings are mozzarella, the caramelized kimchi, ham, sour cream and chives (I subbed scallions). 

blue_dolphin

blue_dolphin

Caramelized-kimchi baked potatoes from Korean American with a soft boiled egg and grape tomatoes.  The recipe calls for larger potatoes but the header notes say you can use smaller spuds for a party platter and what is Monday's breakfast without a party platter!

6748E703-F819-4D1B-A4F1-BFB0B9C98F3C_1_201_a.thumb.jpeg.51422913ffa12641c435ee877fc8f28d.jpeg

These were really good.  I subbed diced country ham for the bacon but fried it and the kimchi in bacon fat.  Toppings are mozzarella, the caramelized kimchi, ham, sour cream and chives (I subbed scallions).