• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

gfweb

gfweb

27 minutes ago, blue_dolphin said:

Speaking of Jamie Oliver and one pan meals, his most recent book, One: Simple One Pan Wonders (eG-friendly Amazon.com link)was published in the UK in Sept and will be released in the US next month. 
He also came out with a 2-episode Christmas special, Jamie's One-Pan Christmas or Jamie's Easy Christmas, depending where you are. From what I can tell, it’s available to watch on CTV in Canada and via BritBox in the US. A friend of mine watched and made a clementine roast duck and noodle dish and a filo veggie pie and said they were quite good. The recipes are available here on his website

It seems some in the UK were less enthusiastic: 'He hasn't read the room!' Viewers slam Jamie's Easy Christmas as chef uses 'expensive' ingredients to cook festive dishes which take 'hours in the oven' amidst cost-of-living crisis

Complaining about a cookbook. Sheesh

Anything to generate clicks.

gfweb

gfweb

26 minutes ago, blue_dolphin said:

Speaking of Jamie Oliver and one pan meals, his most recent book, One: Simple One Pan Wonders (eG-friendly Amazon.com link)was published in the UK in Sept and will be released in the US next month. 
He also came out with a 2-episode Christmas special, Jamie's One-Pan Christmas or Jamie's Easy Christmas, depending where you are. From what I can tell, it’s available to watch on CTV in Canada and via BritBox in the US. A friend of mine watched and made a clementine roast duck and noodle dish and a filo veggie pie and said they were quite good. The recipes are available here on his website

It seems some in the UK were less enthusiastic: 'He hasn't read the room!' Viewers slam Jamie's Easy Christmas as chef uses 'expensive' ingredients to cook festive dishes which take 'hours in the oven' amidst cost-of-living crisis

Complaining about a cookbook.

Anything to generate clicks.