• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

liuzhou

liuzhou

23 minutes ago, KennethT said:

In your pigeon soup, is that a dried morel?

Yes, my friend sent me a pack of dried ingredients intended for pigeon soup and it contained one lonely dried morel. I had a large jar of them already, so more than the one went in the soup. The rest of the pack contents were almond mushrooms (agaricus subfruescens) , pilose antler mushroom, cordyceps militaris, chanterelle, abalone apricot mushroom, shiitake, wolfberry and jujubes - all dried. TCM material.

liuzhou

liuzhou

2 minutes ago, KennethT said:

In your pigeon soup, is that a dried morel?

Yes, my friend sent me a pack of dried ingredients intended for pigeon soup and it contained one lonely dried morel. I had a large jar of them already, so more than the one went in the soup. The rest of the pack contents were almond mushrooms (agaricus subfruescens) , pilose antler, cordyceps militaris, chanterelle, abalone apricot mushroom, shiitake, wolfberry and jujubes - all dried. TCM material.