• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Tropicalsenior

Tropicalsenior

25 minutes ago, liuzhou said:

I will buy them grilled from some of the street food charcoal grill people.

From the time that my grandson was about 2 years old, one of his favorite places in the Pike Place Market in Seattle was the stall of a Chinese woman that sold chicken livers, gizzards, and hearts battered and deep fried. He is now 46 years old and one of his favorite places to go now for lunch is Pike Place Market and he is still buying chicken livers and hearts from her and she loves to tell everyone around how he has been coming there since he was a cute little curly-headed boy.

Tropicalsenior

Tropicalsenior

18 minutes ago, liuzhou said:

I will buy them grilled from some of the street food charcoal grill people.

From the time that my grandson was about 2 years old, one of his favorite places in the Pike Place Market in Seattle was the stall of a woman that sold chicken livers, gizzards, and hearts battered and deep fried. He is now 46 years old and one of his favorite places to go now for lunch is Pike Place Market and he is still buying chicken livers and hearts from her and she loves to tell everyone around how he has been coming there since he was a cute little curly-headed boy.