• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Tropicalsenior

Tropicalsenior

9 hours ago, AAQuesada said:

I hope you don't mind if I add on.

I don't mind at all, thank you. I will definitely give this a try. I am going to give my link in Drive to my Yellow Mustard  recipe. I like it because it is a bit more mellow than the commercial yellow mustard. I noticed when I reread it that I don't state specifically that it is much better if you let it sit for 24 hours.

* I also cook this in the microwave with directions similar to The Gourmet Mustard.

Tropicalsenior

Tropicalsenior

I don't mind at all, thank you. I will definitely give this a try. I am going to give my link in Drive to my Yellow Mustard  recipe. I like it because it is a bit more mellow than the commercial yellow mustard. I noticed when I reread it that I don't state specifically that it is much better if you let it sit for 24 hours.

Tropicalsenior

Tropicalsenior