• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

MaryIsobel

MaryIsobel

A few months ago, my sisters and I had dinner at an upscale restaurantand it was really lovely until the table next to us arrived. One lout actually stood up on the banquette and walked behind two of his companions, then hopped down onto the floor in order to get up from the table. This was greeted with loud cheers and laughter from his friends. I couldn't believe my eyes.

MaryIsobel

MaryIsobel

A few months ago, my sisters and I had dinner at an upscale restaurantand it was really lovely until the table next to us arrived. One lout actually stood up on the banquette and walked behind two of his companions, then hopped down onto the floor in order to get up from the table. This was greeted with loud cheers and laughter from his friends. I couldn't beleive my eyes.