• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Hi from Colombia!!

Sipegaos123

Hello from Costa Rica. So nice to see somebody from Columbia joining us. I've only been to Cartagena but I was very impressed with the food of Colombia. I also have met a lot of Colombians here in Costa Rica. All wonderful people. A friend of mine has a Colombian restaurant here and serves mostly just Bocas from there. I must also add that the best bakeries here in Costa Rica are run by Colombians.

Do you usually just cook tipico food or are you interested in international recipes? Whatever type of food that you are interested in, you will find it here.

You will also find a lot of really great people willing to help you in any way that you need. All you need to do is ask and someone will be there to answer your questions. Welcome aboard.

• Like 1

Where do you live in Columbia? The best empanadas that I have ever had in my life were the little meat empanadas from Cartageña. I do hope that you will be sharing some of your recipes from Columbia. There are so many things there that are completely unique from other Latin countries.

If you would like an idea of what we on eG are doing in our daily lives for food one of the most popular topics is Dinner 2022. And if you have questions about ingredients or preparation, just ask. We are all willing to help.

Edited by Tropicalsenior (log)
  • Like 3