• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Maison Rustique

Maison Rustique

typo

My name is Deb and I'm a jar/bottle addict. 

Like @Katie Meadow, I save all sorts and use them for storage and leftovers. The ones that might go into the recycle get used for sending leftovers home with family/friends. I am trying hard to get rid of plastics in this house, but the spouse has a life-long addiction to plastic containers. I have to get up at night and toss all the cottage cheese & sour cream containers he has saved. 🙃

Maison Rustique

Maison Rustique

My name is Deb and I'm a jar/bottle addict. 

Like @Katie Meadow, I save all sorts and use them for storage and leftovers. The ones that might go into the recycle get used for sending leftovers home with family/friends. I am trying hard to get rid of plastics in this house, but the spouse has a life-long addiction to plastic containers. I have to get upp at night and toss all the cottage cheese & sour cream containers he has saved. 🙃