• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

ElsieD

ElsieD

I did up chicken wings last night with nothing more than salt, pepper and a touch of oil.  I did these at 400F for 20 minutes with a couple of turns.  We thought they were just about perfect.  Nice and brown and crispy.  I had made some Buffalo sauce and even after I sauced them they stayed crispy.  That is a definite winner.  I have tried chicken wings in the BSOA and they never came out crispy, plus they stuck to the basket.  I am now trying to decide what I can air fry for dinner.

I spent a lot of time Thursday looking at air fryer videos.  Those videos are time gobblers but I did enjoy looking at them.  I came across a couple of bloggers who blog about them.  That needs further investigation.:)

ElsieD

ElsieD

I did up chicken wings last night with nothing more than salt, pepper and a touch of oil.  I did these at 400F for 20 minutes with a couple of turns.  We thought they were just bought perfect.  Nice and brown and crispy.  I had made some Buffalo sauce and even after I sauced them they stayed crispy.  That is a definite winner.  I have tried chicken wings in the BSOA and they never came out crispy, plus they stuck to the basket.  I am now trying to decide what I can air fry for dinner.

I spent a lot of time Thursday looking at air fryer videos.  Those things are time gobblers but I did enjoy looking at them.  I came across a couple of bloggers who blog about them.  That needs further investigation.:)