• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Anna N

Anna N

I was so tired last night but I did want to share my experience with you so I apologize for the rather blurry pictures. It was also not a fair view of the air fryer in terms of french fries. I did not find them especially good.  I think I cut them a little too thick,  perhaps overloaded the basket somewhat and should definitely have given them more time.   But let the games begin ........

Anna N

Anna N

I was so tired last night but I did want to share my experience with you so I apologize for the rather blurry pictures. It was also not a fairy view of the air fryer in terms of french fries. I did not find them especially good.  I think I cut a little too thick,  perhaps overloaded the basket somewhat and should definitely given them more time.   But let the games begin ........