• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Okanagancook

Okanagancook

Well, we are not from Vancouver but have eaten there more than few times.

Our  favourites

The Italian Kitchen…marvellous if you like Italian.  Reservations for sure.  It is busy.

Cioppino’s was also very good.  Excellent.  Restaurant has a nice vibe about it.  Well prepared food.

Sandbar is nice.  Nicely cooked food.  At one of our visits we had the whole crab….very fresh since they are located in Granville Island.

Jo Forties,….nice bar with some good nibbles.  We ate there once.  It was ok but the tables are so close together you may as well be sitting on your neighbours’ lap.  The food was nothing special.

KWTW

enjoy

i will email my friend who was just there this Sept and ask if they have a few favourites.  Stay tuned.

Okanagancook

Okanagancook

Well, we are not from Vancouver but have eaten there more than few times.

Our  favourites

The Italian Kitchen…marvellous if you like Italian.  Reservations for sure.  It is busy.

Cioppino’s was also very good.  Excellent.  Restaurant has a nice vibe about it.  Well prepared food.

Sandbar is nice.  Nicely cooked food.  At one of our visits we had the whole crab….very fresh since they are located in Granville Island.

Jo Forties,….nice bar with some good nibbles.  We ate there once.  It was ok but the tables are so close together you may as well be sitting on your neighbours’ lap.  The food was nothing special.

KWTW

enjoy

i will email my friend who was just there this Sept and they have a few favourites.  Stay tuned.