• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

FauxPas

FauxPas

@Anna N do you ever watch MasterChef Canada? Bonacini is one of the judges and he makes reference to Oliver & Bonacini from time to time. My husband and I have been watching old episodes and recently they had the home cooks in the kitchen at Auberge du Pommier in Toronto. 

Your meal looks lovely! 

Edited to add: Michael Bonacini also had/has a show called Bonacini's Italy which I'd like to check out further! 

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=bonacini's+italy

FauxPas

FauxPas

@Anna N do you ever watch MasterChef Canada? Bonacini is one of the judges and he makes reference to Oliver & Bonacini from time to time. My husband and I have been watching old episodes and recently they had the home cooks in the kitchen at Auberge du Pommier in Toronto. 

Your meal looks lovely!