• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

farcego

farcego

forgot the 0 of 30

Sorry to hear you are in a hospital, hope you are free to go the sooner.

I have very limited experience with hospital meals, but it is nice that even with the current restrictions at place, you are allowed to get delivered food from outside. Certainly not when my father "served" some months almost 30 years ago (they wouldn't actually let me in as I was allegedly too young, if we didn't knew some nurses there - my mother best friend)

I am not sure if they will let you get some ostriches delivered to your room, it would be funny (and funky) :D

farcego

farcego

forgot the 0 of 30

I have very limited experience with hospital meals, but it is nice that even with the current restrictions at place, you are allowed to get delivered food from outside. Certainly not when my father "served" some months almost 30 years ago (they wouldn't let me in as I was allegedly too young, if we didn't knew some nurses there - my mother best friend)

I am not sure if they will let you get some ostriches delivered to your room, it would be funny (and funky) :D

farcego

farcego

I have very limited experience with hospital meals, but it is nice that even with the current restrictions at place, you are allowed to get delivered food from outside. Certainly not when my father "served" some months almost 3 years ago (they wouldn't let me in as I was allegedly too young, if we didn't knew some nurses there - my mother best friend)