• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

liuzhou

liuzhou

3 hours ago, ElsieD said:

I love good honey

Me too. I haven't tried this one yet. I seem to have acquired a more than adequately large collection of honeys in the last few weeks. This one is, as others have suggested, 'creamed'.

Here is my translation of the the more interesting information on the rear label of the jar.

Tilia is one of the excellent tree species to be found on Changshan Mountain. This product is made by bees collecting nectar from the flower stamens of the Tillaceae plant in north-east China. It is rich, mellow and sweet. This product is the crystalline state of the Tilia Linden honey, showing fine creaminess.

Use: Eat directly or spread on food. Can also be transferred to warm water or milk and drunk.

Tip: This product below 15℃ is crystalline. Heat gently to dissolve into liquid, this being the natural property of honey. 

liuzhou

liuzhou

I love good honey

Me too. I haven't tried this one yet. I seem to have acquired a more than adequately large collection of honeys in the last few weeks. This one is, as others have suggested, 'creamed'.

Here is my translation of the the more interesting information on the rear label of the jar.

Tilia is one of the excellent tree species to be found on Changshan Mountain. This product is made by bees collecting nectar from the flower stamens of the Tillaceae plant in north-east China. It is rich, mellow and sweet. This product is the crystalline state of the Tilia Linden honey, showing fine creaminess.

Use: Eat directly or spread on food. Can also be transferred to warm water or milk and drank.

Tip: This product below 15℃ is crystalline. Heat gently to dissolve into liquid, this being the natural property of honey. 

liuzhou

liuzhou

I love good honey

Me too. I have tried this one yet. I seem to have acquired a more than adequately large collection of honeys in the last few weeks. This one is, as others have suggested, 'creamed'.

Use: Eat directly or spread on food. Can also be transferred to warm water or milk and drank.