• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

streem26

streem26

I have a copy of The Cuisine of Hungary by George Lang cookbook. I would recommend it to anyone who might be curious about Hungarian food. My mom's family is Hungarian, and while I have many of my grandmother's recipes either memorized or written down, George Lang's cookie and pastry recipes were so close to our family recipes that my grandmother just used his.

streem26

streem26

I have a copy of The Cuisine of Hungary by George Lang cookbook. I would recommend it to anyone who might be curious about Hungarian food. My mom's family is Hungarian, and while I have many of my grandmother's recipes either memorized or written down, George Lang's cookie and pastry recipes were so close to our family recipes that my grandmother just used his.