• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Hello from a new member

Hi! I’m Luis from Spain, I live in the south, in Seville. I work as a doctor but Iove everything related to food, cooking and gastronomy. 

I hope I can learn lots from you and share recipes, techniques and plenty of tips and tricks.

Let’s talk and cook! 

• Like 2

Thank you so much! I’m always interested in new challenges. Although I don’t have so much time, recently (actually a year) I enrolled myself in a professional online cooking course…and still am I, hope I can finish it. In the meantime, I continue adquiring books and better cooking equipment, but as I said…I don’t have much time to enjoy them as I expected (I hope I will find here great ideas and even better advices)

• Like 1