• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Help Maggie the Cat Celebrate Her Milestone Birthday!

Smithy

Those of you who are long-time members, or who have read The Daily Gullet, may remember one of our earlier members, @Maggie the Cat. It has come to my attention that she is celebrating a milestone birthday in July. (No, I don't know which milestone.) Her daughter has set up a web page asking for short videos that she can put into a video montage for Maggie's birthday. Here's an excerpt from the Birthday Tribute web page:

I am creating a video montage (or "Tribute") for my mom, Margaret, for her upcoming birthday. It will only take you a minute to film and submit your video and she will LOVE seeing you all in spirit, if not in person. Please share your birthday wishes and, if one comes to mind, a favorite memory you've shared (bonus if it's food-related)!

If you'd like to participate, please go to the Birthday Tribute web page here. Deadline for submissions is July 5, 2022.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Nancy Smith, aka "Smithy"
HosteG Forumsnsmith@egstaff.org

Follow us on social media! Facebook; instagram.com/egulletx; twitter.com/egullet

"Every day should be filled with something delicious, because life is too short not to spoil yourself. " -- Ling (with permission)
"There comes a time in every project when you have to shoot the engineer and start production." -- author unknown