• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

andiesenji

andiesenji

4 hours ago, blue_dolphin said:

I thought it was a booth in a Turkish bazaar!

I don't know how the camera jumped ahead a year.  The only thing I have done is put in a new battery as the five-year-old one died.

I fixed the date.  And remembered my cazuelas, that I use for braising pork, goat, chickens.  I have 3, 9.5", 12", and 15".  They have always been used on stove top burners, the largest on a portable burner that belongs to a turkey fryer. I have only once attempted to fry a turkey.  The pot does come in handy for making bone broth when I get a large batch of big bones when an ex neighbor slaughters a steer.  It's 28 quarts so I don't have to cut up the bones.  And it has a spigot at the bottom so it's easy to empty.

andiesenji

andiesenji

4 hours ago, blue_dolphin said:

I thought it was a booth in a Turkish bazaar!

I don't know how the camera jumped ahead a year.  The only thing I have done is put in a new battery as the five-year-old one died.