• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

andiesenji

andiesenji

3 hours ago, JoNorvelleWalker said:

Yes, but did you count them?

I keep losing count.

53 pots and pans hanging in the pantry and kitchen.  in the store room, 5 stockpots 8, 12, 16, 20, quarts (two 8 quart)  seven copper tin-lined sauce pans, 2 unlined copper sugar pans, 5 Pyrex double boilers, 1 qt, 1.5 qt, 2 qt.  8 Pyrex Flameware saucepans, various sizes.  Two sets of Corningware stove top cookware with the blue flowers.  One complete set of Corning Visions stovetop cookware, brought out for when I make fruit syrups and candied or glacé fruits.  

Among the ones in the photo are 5 crepe pans 8", 9", 10" 11" 12"  Because I find it easier to make them  the correct size in a pan instead of trying to restrict the spread of the batter myself.

There are three omelet pans sized from 9" to 11" - just because.  

Some of the skillets are "throwaway" ones that I cook stuff that is problematic and if they get damaged, burnt, I can just toss them.

I think these add up to 93.

andiesenji

andiesenji

3 hours ago, JoNorvelleWalker said:

Yes, but did you count them?

I keep losing count.