• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

dtremit

dtremit

On 5/4/2022 at 5:22 PM, bpwhistler said:

IDo you have any knowledge of a highly rated induction adapter plate? There seems to be no firm 'this is the best' reviews out there. Just a lot of conflicting opinions. This post always has great info, so I decided to give it a try!

I'm speculating a bit, but my guess is there is probably not a universal answer here due to the different element diameters of various induction cooktops. One that works well on a small element portable burner might not work well on a large element cooktop, and vice versa.

dtremit

dtremit

On 5/4/2022 at 5:22 PM, bpwhistler said:

IDo you have any knowledge of a highly rated induction adapter plate? There seems to be no firm 'this is the best' reviews out there. Just a lot of conflicting opinions. This post always has great info, so I decided to give it a try!

I'm speculating a bit, but my guess is there is probably not a universal answer here due to the different element diameters of various induction cooktops.