• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

bpwhistler

bpwhistler

2 hours ago, palo said:

I have the Breville Milk Cafe

I've read varying reviews on this. Some good...some not so good. I'm a Breville fan. Joule Oven, Smooth Wave Microwave, 2x Joule stainless sous vide circulators, AND the Control Freak. Some of the reviewers mentioned that the Milk Cafe wasn't very sturdy. That was one of the things I liked about the Bellman. Super durable, simple design. Something to last a lifetime.

Do you like your Milk Cafe?

Regards

bpwhistler

bpwhistler

2 hours ago, palo said:

I have the Breville Milk Cafe

I've read varying reviews on this. Some good...some not so good. I'm a Breville fan. Joule Oven, Smooth Wave Microwave, 2x Joule stainless sous vide circulators, AND the Control Freak. Some of the reviewers mentioned that the Milk Cafe wasn't very sturdy. That was one of the things I liked about the Bellman. Super durable, simple design. Something to last a lifetime.

Regards