• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

weinoo

weinoo

4 hours ago, Annie_H said:

You have posted the site before. I also find the website overwhelming in choices. Hitting 50$ is no biggie. Nice to see some recommended choices. We don't eat much rice but recently DH has been loving some recent rice sides with beans.

Rice was never that big of a multi-times a week thing for us before either.

But once I bought the Zo, and found the Rice Factory, things changed, and it's become more of I may make it 3 or 4 times a week. Leftovers for fried rice (not these Japanese varieties usually) are never a  problem.

Of course, this has been discussed, one might say ad naseum, in another topic I had started back during the first we're fucked by covid era.

weinoo

weinoo

4 hours ago, Annie_H said:

You have posted the site before. I also find the website overwhelming in choices. Hitting 50$ is no biggie. Nice to see some recommended choices. We don't eat much rice but recently DH has been loving some recent rice sides with beans.

Rice was never that big of a multi-times a week thing for us before either.

But once I bought the Zo, and found the Rice Factory, things changed, and it's become more of I may make it 3 or 4 times a week. Leftovers for fried rice (not these Japanese varieties usually) are never a  problem.

Of course, this has been discussed, one might say ad naseum, in another topic I started back during first-we're fucked by covid era.