• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

New here!

Hi, @Johnstro12!  Welcome to eG!  We are a pretty friendly bunch here.  Why don't you tell us a little about yourself so we feel like we know you better?  What kinds of foods are you interested in?  Are you more interested in certain types of food?  Where (generally) are you from?  How experienced a cook are you?  Looking forward to your contributions.

Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, Kim Shook said:

Hi, @Johnstro12!  Welcome to eG!  We are a pretty friendly bunch here.  Why don't you tell us a little about yourself so we feel like we know you better?  What kinds of foods are you interested in?  Are you more interested in certain types of food?  Where (generally) are you from?  How experienced a cook are you?  Looking forward to your contributions.

Thank you!

Edited by Johnstro12 (log)

Posted (edited)

Hi and thank you. My name is John Stroband. I am 32 old from London UK,  5 years experience in the field. I am interested more in French cusine. Hope to share the best info. 

Edited by Johnstro12 (log)
  • Like 3