• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Greetings from Milwaukee, WI

PatrickT

Warm greetings to all of you from Milwaukee, Wisconsin! Thanks for letting me join your little community. I'm a brand new baker with an interest in breads. I hope to learn from all of you and share some of my attempts for your feedback. I'm also the proud owner of a new Ankarscrum mixer and welcome any tips any of you might want to share about that. I did read this thread, which I found very helpful and prompted me to join here - but other than that, I'm still exploring. Thanks for allowing me to introduce myself. Cheers!

• Like 2

Welcome Patrick T. The Ankarsrum is a great mixer, I hope that you are happy with your purchase! I found that the best way to learn how to use it is to watch videos from the company and dealers. Definitely share your bakes and ask questions. There are a few folks on eGullet that have this mixer.

• Like 1