• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

The best burger Youtubers?

BooBear

You certainly know that the Hamburger is named after the city of Hamburg, where it originated in the mid 17th century. Of course the closer you get to the source, the better the product, so I recommend searching for the best burger only in German Youtube channels, such as Klaus grillt

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

26 minutes ago, Duvel said:

You certainly know that the Hamburger is named after the city of Hamburg, where it originated in the mid 17th century. Of course the closer you get to the source, the better the product, so I recommend searching for the best burger only in German Youtube channels, such as Klaus grillt

thanks for the suggestion.

Throwing out a rec for Pitmaster X -- focused on grilling in general, with some occasional takes on burgers:

https://www.youtube.com/c/PitmasterXBBQ/about

So we finish the eighteenth and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, "Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know." And he says, "Oh, uh, there won't be any money. But when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness."

So I got that goin' for me, which is nice.