• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

liuzhou

liuzhou

53 minutes ago, Alex said:

The game is afoot! 

Based on the weight of the chicken that's given just in grams, plus the author's calling the dish a "brilliant curry," it's almost certainly from the UK. The chapter is titled "Nostalgia." Any thoughts about that?

Yes, I know the dish is from the UK. I meant which book or magazine. Anyway chicken tikka masala is British; not Indian although it has been imported there in a few restaurants.

liuzhou

liuzhou

2 minutes ago, Alex said:

The game is afoot! 

Based on the weight of the chicken that's given just in grams, plus the author's calling the dish a "brilliant curry," it's almost certainly from the UK. The chapter is titled "Nostalgia." Any thoughts about that?

Yes, I know it's from the UK. I meant which book or magazine. Anyway chicken tikka masala is British; not Indian although it has been imported there in a few restaurants.