• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Duvel

Duvel

6 hours ago, liuzhou said:

I also can get goose and duck wings but have never cooked them. I guess some chicken wing recipes would cross over, but perhaps different treatments, too?

Duck, duck, duck ☺️

From my time in Hong Kong I really miss getting a pack of Cantonese braised duck wings (lou sui aap yik, 滷水鴨翼) from one of the vendors in Central. 

Is there maybe any duck recipe / popular dish from Guangxi that you could apply ?

Duvel

Duvel

6 hours ago, liuzhou said:

I also can get goose and duck wings but have never cooked them. I guess some chicken wing recipes would cross over, but perhaps different treatments, too?

Duck, duck, duck ☺️

From my time in Hong Kong I really miss getting a pack of Cantonese braised duck wings (lou sui aap yik, 滷水鴨翼) from one of the vendors in Central. 

Is there maybe any duck recipe / popular dish from Guanxi that you could apply ?