• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

weinoo

weinoo

1 hour ago, KennethT said:

I doubt it - unlike @weinoo, I don't make my own dumplings - I get bags of frozen ones from HMart - they're actually quite decent and make for a really fast lunch - basically 15 minutes including the time it takes to get the pot out of the cabinet, fill with water and bring to a boil (I love induction for this!).

Oh, I don't always make them myself.  As you do, I'll often buy a bag of 50 for like $13.

I like King Dumplings, on Hester and Allen!

image.thumb.png.1ab79d000bf95a84ae66865e088f7357.png

weinoo

weinoo

1 hour ago, KennethT said:

I doubt it - unlike @weinoo, I don't make my own dumplings - I get bags of frozen ones from HMart - they're actually quite decent and make for a really fast lunch - basically 15 minutes including the time it takes to get the pot out of the cabinet, fill with water and bring to a boil (I love induction for this!).

Oh, I don't always make them myself.  As you do, I'll often buy a bag of 50 for like $13.

I like King Dumplings, on Hester and Allen!