• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

blue_dolphin

blue_dolphin

Everything looks great @Kim Shook!  

51 minutes ago, Kim Shook said:

I had breakfast food and Mr. Kim had lunch food. I double ordered and took half home

May I ask what you brought home?  I'm good with reheating frozen waffles and pancakes in the CSO but I usually think most breakfast stuff is best when it's hot off the ....well, whatever it was cooked on!  So much so that breakfast out isn't something I usually go for.  

51 minutes ago, Kim Shook said:

Mr. Kim got one of the best tasting and most balanced Reubens I’ve had recently:

1-IMG_9508.jpg.761aab644bf187f9935715ce42935b73.jpg 

Some people might think it doesn’t have enough corned beef, but to me it was a perfect bite – you could taste every single thing in the sandwich. 

That looks perfect to me. I've never ordered a Reuben for fear of being served one of those meat bombs I can't get my jaw around!  

Edited to add that I realize I sound like an awful whiner in these comments. Probably true!

blue_dolphin

blue_dolphin

Everything looks great @Kim Shook!  

46 minutes ago, Kim Shook said:

I had breakfast food and Mr. Kim had lunch food. I double ordered and took half home

May I ask what you brought home?  I'm good with reheating frozen waffles and pancakes in the CSO but I usually think most breakfast stuff is best when it's hot off the ....well, whatever it was cooked on!  So much so that breakfast out isn't something I usually go for.  

49 minutes ago, Kim Shook said:

Mr. Kim got one of the best tasting and most balanced Reubens I’ve had recently:

1-IMG_9508.jpg.761aab644bf187f9935715ce42935b73.jpg 

Some people might think it doesn’t have enough corned beef, but to me it was a perfect bite – you could taste every single thing in the sandwich. 

That looks perfect to me. I've never ordered a Reuben for fear of being served one of those meat bombs I can't get my jaw around!