• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

liuzhou

liuzhou

1 hour ago, Dejah said:

Soup was on the menu here as well. Picked up packages of Ramen noodles. These were vacuum packed "fresh". So handy to have on hand as they do not need refrigeration. Had a few pieces of leftover soy sauce chicken, added some bok choy, all cooked up in chicken broth with a bit of miso.

605831815_RamenNoodles6291.jpg.7350e26ef3c96caf901984e531aaefcb.jpg

That is almost exactly what I had for lunch, too! Only difference was I used leftover roast duck.

liuzhou

liuzhou

20 minutes ago, Dejah said:

Soup was on the menu here as well. Picked up packages of Ramen noodles. These were vacuum packed "fresh". So handy to have on hand as they do not need refrigeration. Had a few pieces of leftover soy sauce chicken, added some bok choy, all cooked up in chicken broth with a bit of miso.

605831815_RamenNoodles6291.jpg.7350e26ef3c96caf901984e531aaefcb.jpg

That is almost exactly what I had for lunch, too! One difference was I used leftover roast duck.