• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

haresfur

haresfur

What happens when a Thai/Australian cookbook author "partners" with Angostura to come up with a dish? You get Lemon, Lime, and Bitters Thai chicken. (Lemon, Lime, and Bitters is a popular drink here). Conveniently I had a chook in the fridge to break down and coriander bolting (already!) in the garden for the coriander root. I made a few modifications due to ingredients on hand and because I wanted to finish off a bottle of Fees Aromatic Bitters. Found I had to reduce the marinade down a lot to use as a glaze for the last step. I thought it was really tasty.

image.thumb.jpeg.421485207c9b6c5021d6a526dc5a7377.jpeg

edit: I totally forgot the rice

haresfur

haresfur

What happens when a Thai/Australian cookbook author "partners" with Angostura to come up with a dish? You get Lemon, Lime, and Bitters Thai chicken. (Lemon, Lime, and Bitters is a popular drink here). Conveniently I had a chook in the fridge to break down and coriander bolting (already!) in the garden for the coriander root. I made a few modifications due to ingredients on hand and because I wanted to finish off a bottle of Fees Aromatic Bitters. Found I had to reduce the marinade down a lot to use as a glaze for the last step. I thought it was really tasty.

image.thumb.jpeg.421485207c9b6c5021d6a526dc5a7377.jpeg