• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

JoNorvelleWalker

JoNorvelleWalker

spelling

Dinner02072022.jpg

Due to a tragic oversight, no coleslaw.  I found half a bag of browning Brussels sprouts at the bottom of the hydrator and made the best of it.  The Brussels slaw wasn't very good.  But the potatoes and arctic char were excellent.  Credit to Spice Trekkers' Gaspesian Salmon Rub.

I took one for the anova oven team and did the char on the new anova broil quick setting.

JoNorvelleWalker

JoNorvelleWalker

Dinner02072022.jpg

Due to a tragic oversight, no coleslaw.  I found half a bag of browning Brussels sprouts at the bottom of the hydrator and made the best of it.  The Brussels slaw wasn't very good.  But the potatoes and artic char were excellent.  Credit to Spice Trekkers' Gaspesian Salmon Rub.

I took one for the anova oven team and did the char on the new anova broil quick setting.