• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Ann_T

Ann_T

11 minutes ago, Margaret Pilgrim said:

Gorgeous plates, as usual, @Ann_T.      But please tell us how you are healing.     All good thoughts continuing...

@Margaret Pilgrim, Thanks for asking.   Hard to believe that it has  been six weeks today since the accident.  Finally well enough to  go out last weekend  with Moe to look for a replacement car.   

Neck is still an issue so still wearing a neck collar.  And I have an appointment scheduled on the 14th for a follow up CT Scan on head and neck.  Hope to be able to get back to work soon. Going into town later this morning for my booster shot.  I had it scheduled around the time of the accident and had to cancel two appointments.   

Ann_T

Ann_T

3 minutes ago, Margaret Pilgrim said:

Gorgeous plates, as usual, @Ann_T.      But please tell us how you are healing.     All good thoughts continuing...

@Margaret Pilgrim, Thanks for asking.   Hard to believe that it has  been six weeks today since the accident.  Finally well enough to  go out last weekend  with Moe to look for a replacement car.   

Neck is still an issue so still wearing a neck collar.  And I have an appointment scheduled on the 14th for a follow up CT Scan on head and neck.  Hope to be able to get back to work soon.