• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Tropicalsenior

Tropicalsenior

My grandson just let me know that he has ordered my bags. He was kind of incredulous that I was asking him to bring plastic bags to Costa Rica but he's getting them.

Just the word from the horse's mouth, head office at Amazon, and this is a direct quote from him.

"Keep in mind a lot of this stuff takes longer to get to me because shipping #$%^ is messed up right now Prime shipping or not".

It seems that right now about half of my wishlist is in jeopardy. If you want to order anything for Christmas, order it now!

Tropicalsenior

Tropicalsenior

My grandson just let me know that he has ordered my bags. He was kind of incredulous that I was asking him to bring plastic bags to Costa Rica but he's getting them.

Just the word from the horse's mouth, head office at Amazon Amazon, and this is a direct quote from him.

"Keep in mind a lot of this stuff takes longer to get to me because shipping #$%^ is messed up right now Prime shipping or not".

It seems that right now about half of my wishlist is in jeopardy. If you want to order anything for Christmas, order it now!

Tropicalsenior

Tropicalsenior

Just the word from the horse's mouth, head office at Amazon Amazon, and this is a direct quote from him.

It seems that right now about half of my wishlist is in jeopardy.