• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Tropicalsenior

Tropicalsenior

I know, I feel the pain, too. While I was searching to see if anyone had covered this topic I ran a cross it and read it end-to-end. He was truly a treasure. He was talking about the pamphlets that were put out by companies and some of them were hilarious and some of them were awfully good. I was a sucker for those and I was always lucky if I could find one recipe that I could use. But I still bought the next one.

when it came out. They always put them at the head of the checkout stand were you could read them during the hours that you stood waiting to get out of the place. They were a real gotcha.

Tropicalsenior

Tropicalsenior

I know oh, I feel the pain, too. While I was searching to see if anyone had covered this topic I ran acrossed it and read it end-to-end. He was truly a treasure. He was talking about the pamphlets that were put out by companies and some of them were hilarious and some of them were awfully good. I was a sucker for those and I was always lucky if I could find one recipe that I could use. But I still bought the next one.

when it came out. They always put them at the head of the checkout stand were you could read them during the hours that you stood waiting to get out of the place. They were a real gotcha.