• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

heidih

heidih

A dear friend had a hip replacement young (56). I happened to be at St. Johns in Santa Monica the next day and went to visit, Already up. 6 months later we were buying plants for an event after a rain and she leapt over a big puddle at the nursery. I tearily laughed. Knees bit tougher but I know many success stories. I am still eyeing the oven mitts and the gloves as I plan a large sheet pan of broiled zucchini tomorrow. or day after. Another small adjustment with pans from stove I have begun is using 2 hands to move the pan - gives more stability for me. 2 hands multi tasking not so wise anymore.  

heidih

heidih

A dear friend had a hip replacement young (56). I happened to be at St. Johns in Santa Monica the next day and went to visit, Already up. 6 months later we qere buying plants for an event after a rain and she leapt over a big puddle at the nursery. I tearily laughed. Knees bit tougher but I know many success stories. I am still eyeing the oven mitts and the gloves as I plan a large sheet pan of broiled zucchini tomorrow. or day after. Another small adjustment with pans from stove I have begun is using 2 hands to move the pan - gives more stability for me. 2 hands multi tasking not so wise anymore.