• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Men’s diets cause 40% more emissions than women’s

liuzhou

I  dictated a fairly long response to this but then recovered my senses and deleted it. Hard to know what valid conclusions you can possibly draw from studying the diets of 212 Brits over 3 days. (I am a Brit so don’t start throwing stones!). 

thanks for posting it. I am sure you had some thoughts that could not be shared on a family channel. 

Anna Nielsen aka "Anna N"

...I just let people know about something I made for supper that they might enjoy, too. That's all it is. (Nigel Slater)

"Cooking is about doing the best with what you have . . . and succeeding." John Thorne

Our 2012 (Kerry Beal and me) Blog

My 2004 eG Blog

2 minutes ago, gfweb said:

Compare it to beans and get back to me

That would be beans with cabbage and perhaps sausages. Also the childhood chant "Beans beans the musical fruit, the more you eat the more you toot"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1