• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Raamo

Raamo

Update

1 hour ago, rbenash said:

Interesting I was getting updates all along since I donated 11/5/21. I was contributer 582. You should have been seeing some communication if you actually purchased one. I just got another update about a week ago for example.  I had been getting them periodically from when I made my contribution, but my contribution was to actually purchase one. 

You might want to check up here:

Searzall Indiegogo

image.gif

Interessting I've got mail in past but not this time.

I found the OG mail: 

Indiegogo contribution #449 receipt for Searzall Pro

I found a tracking link on inidigogo after using a link from my email... it's in the USA and should be here soon.

Raamo

Raamo

1 hour ago, rbenash said:

Interesting I was getting updates all along since I donated 11/5/21. I was contributer 582. You should have been seeing some communication if you actually purchased one. I just got another update about a week ago for example.  I had been getting them periodically from when I made my contribution, but my contribution was to actually purchase one. 

You might want to check up here:

Searzall Indiegogo

image.gif

Interessting I've got mail in past but not this time.

I found the OG mail: 

Indiegogo contribution #449 receipt for Searzall Pro