• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Kerry Beal

Kerry Beal

A shop is being closed and the owner is hoping to sell a lot of equipment - there is a Dedy guitar with 4 frames included. Owner would prefer pickup but items could be crated as required. I suspect that a Canadian purchaser might be the best.

Here is the list - Doc13.pdf

I can provide the e-mail address if someone is interested. 

The melter with two liners is a 6 kg apparently.

Chocolate equipment for sale - adjusted.pdf

Kerry Beal

Kerry Beal

A shop is being closed and the owner is hoping to sell a lot of equipment - there is a Dedy guitar with 4 frames included. Owner would prefer pickup but items could be crated as required. I suspect that a Canadian purchaser might be the best.

Here is the list - Chocolate equipment for sale - adjusted.pdf

Kerry Beal

Kerry Beal

Kerry Beal

Kerry Beal

Kerry Beal

Kerry Beal

Here is the list.